- Ubiquiti UniFi AP-Outdoor+ (UAP-Outdoor+) Take UniFi outdoors and link farther than the standard UAP with the UAP-Outdoor+.
- The UAP-Outdoor+ includes two external antennas and a secondary Ethernet port for bridging.
- It supports 802.11n MIMO, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps and a range of up to 183 m (600 ft).
- Technical Description UniFi AP Outdoor+ unit capable of 300Mbps speeds and links up to 180m (600 ft).
- Sleek wall-moutable and pole-mountable design (all accessories included).
- Included Power over Ethernet capability for single cable wiring (supplies both power and data).
- Innovative Multi-lane RF technology provides superior throughput and capacity in dense, noisy environments.
- Virtual UniFi Controller software included (no hardware controller required). Highly intuitive setup and configuration with many powerful features (no special training required).
- Scalable. Multi-Lane RF Our innovative Multi-Lane RF technology isolates signals on the operating channel and removes adjacent channel interference.
- Wireless capacity and throughput are increased in high-density areas, and multiple APs can operate in close proximity.
- Multi Lane RF is ideal for providing reliable WiFi in high traffic environments such as public spaces, convention centers, campuses and event venues.
- The UniFi controller software is included with each access point.
- There are no additional software license or subscription costs required to use the UniFi controller.
- Power supply: 100-240VAC 48VDC 0.5A US-style plug
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
- Ubiquiti UAP-OUTDOOR+
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
** Click Here for UniFi AP-Outdoor+ Datasheet **
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews