The Mimosa B11 backhaul radio is designed for the modern Internet era, adapting instantly to variable
upstream and downstream bandwidth requirements. The B11 is fiber-ready - simply add your preferred SFP
module and you’ll be lit up with gigabit fiber speeds.
Our speeds will blow you away. With up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate speed and under 1 ms latency, high performance has never been this affordable. The B11 has the lowest cost per Mpbs in the industry with link distances over 100km.
Carrier grade IP67 design allows the B11 to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
Night and Day
The B11 dynamically adapts to bandwidth demand using Auto-TDMA technology, maximizing spectrum utilization throughout the day.
Monitor with Ease
Assessing link health and identifying potential problems has never been easier. Links are
continuously monitored by our Mimosa Cloud service with rich data collection and analysis.
Right on Target
We’ve taken the guesswork out of antenna aiming by adding 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi right in the radio, turning any
smartphone into the most sophisticated aiming tool on the planet! You can instantaneously view radio
details and target signal levels with the most precise aiming technology in the industry.
Antenna JRMA – 650 – 10/11 is designed for microwave links at the frequency bands 10 and 11 GHz.
Precise performance is complying with standard ETSI EN 302-217-4-2 class 2. Whole antenna system
with bracket JDMW-900 has extreme wind stability.
• Max Power Consumption: 30W
• System Power Method: 48 V DC 802.3 at compliant power injectors
• System Lightning & ESD Protection: 6 kV
• PoE Power Supply: Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection
• Max Throughput: Up to 1.5 Gbps IP aggregate UL/DL (1.7 Gbps PHY)
• Low Latency: < 1 ms
• Supported MAC: TDMA, TDMA-FD
• Dimensions: Height: 260 mm (10.2”), Width: 158 mm (9.6”), Depth: 70 mm (2.8”) and Weight: 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic, aluminum mounting panel.
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
• Wind Loading: 9.8 kg @ 160 km/h (21.8 lbs @ 100 mph)
• Mounting: Direct mount to compatible antenna
• Antenna Connection: Direct connect to circular dual polarized antenna
• Network Interfaces: Single connection Ethernet or fiber
• Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T
• Fiber Capable: SFP Cage included Radio accepts either copper Ethernet or SFP butdoes not support simultaneous operation
• Dual Protocol Operation: 2 dual-stream radios operating on non-contiguous frequencies allow fortraditional
FDD-like performance or TDMA. Automatic load balancing of traffic across 4 total MIMO streams with individual stream encoding up to 256 QAM
• Management Services: Mimosa cloud monitoring and management SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring HTTPS HTML 5 based Web UI
2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio for local management access
• Smart Antenna Alignment: Hands-free dedicated 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi management radio alignment tool
• Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact)
Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
• Security: 128-bit AES PSK with hardware acceleration
• QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
• GPS Location: GNSS-1 (GPS + GLONASS)
• Colocation Synchronization: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for colocated co-channel radios Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth radio
Jirous professional microwave antenna
deep reflector dish with great resistance to interference and high mechanical strength
high neighboring links isolation
massive bracket with accurate elevation and azimuth setting
right and left side mounting
strong wind stability
Frequency range 10.1 - 11.7 GHz
Gain 10.1 GHz 34.1 ± 0.5 dBi
Gain 11.7 GHz 37.5 dBi