The Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter POE combines one million packet-per-second routing, high performance hardware-based switching, and PoE into an affordable and compact 5- port product. Powered by the feature-rich EdgeOS, EdgeRouter POE is a versatile solution for any network.
Use the EdgeRouter™ PoE’s advanced feature set to run applications on the customizable open platform.
Powerful Routing Performance
The EdgeRouter™ PoE routes up to 1 million packets per second to meet the needs of carrier-class networks.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE supports 24V or 48V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE delivers uptime performance equal to leading carrier or enterprise technology solutions.
EdgeOS™ - Advanced UI
The intuitive, graphical user interface is easy to learn and makes routing features simple to configure and monitor. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for convenient access to advanced functions.
- 200 x 90 x 30 mm (7.87 x 3.54 x 1.18 in)
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
Max. Power Consumption
- 60 W
- 48VDC, 1.25A Power Adapter (Included)
- 48VDC Input (Supported Range: 38 to 54VDC)
Power Connector Size
- DC Power Jack, 2.1 mm, 2.1 mm ID, 5.5 mm OD
LEDs Per Port
- Serial Console Port: Power
- Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
PoE Configurable Per Port
- Serial Console Port: N/A
- Data Ports: Off/24V/48V
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Router Ports/(3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Router/Switch Ports
Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes, 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger, 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with
- Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- 512 MB DDR2 RAM
On-Board Flash Storage
- 2 GB
- CE, FCC, IC
-10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- 10 - 90% Noncondensing
PoE with 48VDC Power Adapter
PoE Out Voltage Range
- 22-24VDC / 45-48VDC
Max. PoE Wattage Per Data Port
- 12 W (24V), 24 W (48V)
Max. PoE Wattage Combined for All 5 Data Ports
- 50 W
Your price: $827.50
Your price: $889.95