Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Access Point 802.11n Long Range 300Mbps speeds, 600ft range is a revolutionary WiFi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability, disruptive pricing, and a virtual management controller.
The UniFi AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP's feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
• Supports wireless uplink, each wired AP can have up to 4 downlinks
• Allows runtime change of network topology
• Allows wireless adoption of 2.0.0 APs in default state
• Ability to limit the upload / download speed per WLAN. Ability to override it per user.
• Allow different rate-limiting for different hotspot packages (in official release)
• Allows the controller to run in a different subnet
• Allows no-touch AP provisioning by using DHCP Option 43 or DNS
• Provides UniFi Discovery utility to make local AP to inform back to the controller in NOC or Cloud
HotSpot Billing and Customization
• Built-in support for billing integration (Paypal) accepting major credit cards and paypal
• Built-in support for voucher-base authentication
• Built-in hotspot manager for voucher creation, guest management, payment refund
• Allows full customization of portal pages