Cloud Router Switch 210-8G-2S+IN is new “small size low cost” member of CRS series.
It comes with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two SFP+ cages for 10G connectivity (first port supports 1.25G/10G modules, second port only 10G modules).
Product supports 10-57V DC.
CRS series combines the best features of a fully functional router and a Layer 3 switch, is powered by the familiar RouterOS.
All the specific Switch configuration options are available in a special Switch menu, but if you want, ports can be removed from the switch configuration, and used for routing purposes.
Box includes- Switch, 24v 0.8A power supply, rackmount ears
- Product code CRS210-8G-2S+IN
- CPU nominal frequency 400 MHz
- CPU core count 1
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- 10/100 Ethernet ports None
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 10
- MiniPCI slots 0
- MiniPCI-e slots 0
- Wireless chip model None
- Number of USB ports 0
- Power Jack 1
- 802.3af support Yes
- PoE out No
- PoE in Yes
- Supported input voltage 10 V - 57 V
- Voltage Monitor Yes
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- CPU temperature monitor No
- Dimensions 200x144x47mm (case)
- Operating System RouterOS
- Operating temperature range -35C to +65C tested
- License level 5
- Current Monitor No
- CPU QCA8519-AC2C
- Max Power consumption 13 W
- SFP ports None
- SFP+ ports 2
- Serial port RJ45
** Click here for Mikrotik CRS210-8G-2SPlusIN Datasheet **
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews