Altelix AD5G23M2 5 GHz (4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz) 23dBi PtP Radome Dish Antenna
The Altelix AD5G23M2 is a Complete High Gain Antenna Kit that features our Radome Enclosed 23dB Dual Polarized 2x2 MIMO Parabolic Dish Antenna. The versatile adjustable feed system allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (Horizontal and Vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°). It is a perfect match for 802.11a MIMO access points and bridges. It also supports the new 6.2 GHz and 6.4 GHz radios now available.
Shrouded Parabolic Dish
The AD5G23M2 features an aluminum alloy precision dish which is white UV-coated for all weather operation. The shrouded design of this dish helps reduce outside RF noise as well as reduce RF spillover to the rear of the antenna. This is ideal for co-located antenna installations.
The dish also features a rugged removable radome which is designed to provided additional environmental protection to the dish and feedhorn.
Integral Radio Mounting System
This antenna includes a versatile mounting kit that can be used to attach a Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® and Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c, TP-Link WBS-510, Mikrotik BaseBox® 5 or Cambium ePMP™ directly to the antenna. It also supports the Mimosa B5c with an optional cable adapter kit.
The antenna also includes a pair of low loss RP-SMA to N Male cables for connecting the radios to the antenna.
- Light Weight Design Reduces Shipping Costs
- Wide Multi-Band Coverage (4900-6400 MHz)
- High Gain and Low VSWR
- White UV-Coated 0.4m Aluminum Alloy Precision Dish
- Tilt-and-Swivel Mounting System with Integral Radio Mounts
- Vertical and Horizontal or X-Polarization (+45° and -45°)
- Includes (2) RP-SMA Male to N Male Cables & AP Radio Mounting Brackets
- Ubiquiti RocketM5®, RocketM5® GPS, Rocket® Prism 5AC
- Mimosa C5c
- MikroTik BaseBox® 5
- TP-Link WBS510
- Cambium ePMP™
- Mimosa B5c - requires (2) N-Male to N-Male cables (not included)
The Kit Includes:
- (1) Altelix 23dBi Dual Polarized MIMO Dish Antenna with Radome
- (1) Tilt-and-Swivel Antenna Mount with Integral Radio Mount for use with Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® and Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c, TP-Link WBS-510, MikroTik BaseBox® 5 and Cambium ePMP™
- (2) RP-SMA Male to N Male Low Loss cables
- 4900-6400 MHz
- 1500 MHz
- 23 dBi
- Vertical & Horizontal or X-Pol (+45° & -45°)
- 7.7 Degrees
- 9.8 Degrees
- 50 Ohm
- 100 Watts
- Integral N Female (x2)
- ∅14.9 x 10.5 Inches (∅380 x 267 mm)
- 1.2 - 2.2 Inches (30 - 55 mm)
- 5.8 Lbs. (2.6 Kg)
- -40° - 185°F (-40° - 85°C)
- DC Short