Cambium ePMP Force 200AR5-25 5GHz High Gain Radio
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. The ePMP Force 200 high gain integrated solution enhances range and improves throughput in high interference environments. ePMP Force 200 is a completely redesigned solution from Cambium Networks that combines a highly integrated, high performance radio with a high gain dish antenna. The radio supports a gigabit Ethernet interface in order to provide maximum throughput. Operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz frequency
Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200 Mbps.
Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 - 3 ms.
QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
Long deployment range is enabled by the 17 dBi antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
This platform can be configured as a Subscriber Module or a high gain PTP radio.
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer Cambium Proprietary
- Physical Layer 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interfaced 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
- Network Management HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
- VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- ARQ Yes
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @200MHz
- Channel MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz
- Channel MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)
- Modulation Levels (Adaptive) MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
- Quality of Service Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and
- Station Priority
- Transmit Power Range -15 to +30 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
- Surge Suppression 1 Joule Integrated
- Environmental IP55
- Temperature -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F) – with radome attached maximum temperature is +47°C (+116°F)
- Weight 2.4 GHz Model: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs) 5 GHz Model: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
- Wind Survival 145 km/hour (90 mi/hour)
- Dimensions (Dia x Depth) 47 cm x 28 cm (18.5 in x 11.2 in)
- Pole Diameter Range 6.4 cm - 7.6 cm (2.5 in - 3 in)
- Power Consumption 10 W Maximum, 5 W Typical
- Input Voltage 10 to 30 V
- Encryption 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
- FCCID 2.4 GHz: Z8H80FT0019 / 5 GHz: Z8H80FT0015
- Industry Canada Cert 2.4 GHz: 109W-0019 / 5 GHz: 109W-0015
- CE 5 GHz: EN 302 502 v1.2.1
- 5 GHz: EN 301 893 v1.7.1
(1) ePMP Force 200 5 GHz Dish w/ Integrated Radio
(1) Power Supply
(1) Power Cord