Aruba Instant On AP17 (US) Outdoor Access Points
Designed for harsh outdoor environments which could encounter rain, snow, hail, or extreme temperatures.
Small businesses are facing a number of challenges due to new and emerging technology, making it pretty overwhelming to keep up. Mobile devices and cloud-based applications such as Microsoft Office 365 are changing the way you engage with customers, suppliers and staff. And because Wi-Fi plays such a crucial role today, you need a purpose-built solution that keeps your business on the go. It’s tough enough to set up a new payroll system or choose the most effective point of sale solution—choosing the best Wi-Fi for your business shouldn’t be hard.
The Aruba Instant On AP17 outdoor access point is the ideal solution for expanding coverage and signal strength for any wireless network. The outdoor-rated enclosure is designed for harsh outdoor environments, extending quality Wi-Fi to outdoor seating areas in restaurants an d cafés, or patios and swimming pools in boutique hotels.
Simplicity at its best
- Wi-Fi that works right out of box
- Easy-to-use mobile app for deployment and upkeep.
Security you can count on
- Wi-Fi that keeps business and visitor traffic separate
- Latest WPA2/WPA3 authentication for secure network access
We’ve got you covered
- Industry leading warranty and support
- Smart Mesh technology that covers every inch of your business
- Two dual-band omni- directional antennas (4.7 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 4.2 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.14 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE PD Port: Yes
- Form Factor: Pole-mountable
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Height: 7.4"
- Width: 6.1"
- Depth: 2.6"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.43 lb
- Instant On AP17 (US) 2x2 11ac Wave2 Outdoor Access Point
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x M20x1.5 Cable Gland
- 1 x Mount Bracket
- 2 x Self-Tapping Screw (Mount AP with Bracket)
- 1 x Grounding Lug
- 1 x M4x8 Screw (Mount Grounding Lug)