The Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet Switch is perfect for the home or small office, delivering top speeds to the desktop to satisfy your demanding network needs.
- High-Speed Performance
This desktop switch includes five Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing you with high performance on your network to handle quick transfer speeds that support disk mirroring, data backup, graphics image file transfers and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Auto Features
This network LAN switch includes many automatic features that make it easy to use. No configuration is required, so installation is Plug and Play and hassle free. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for any crossover cables. Each of the five ports on this network LAN switch automatically senses the link speed of the connected network device and adjusts to 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps for compatibility and maximum performance.
- Reliable Operation
The Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet Switch supports flow control when operating in half duplex mode and IEEE 802.3ab in full duplex mode to ensure that data transfer and network connectivity run smoothly and uninterrupted. In conjunction with the broadcast storm control and the store and forward switching method, flow control further ensures that your connections remain active even under extremely busy conditions.
- 10/100/1000 Auto MDI-X ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- High performance, half and full duplex, with zero packet loss
- Full flow control support provides optimum performance
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Auto-learning of network configuration
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Non-blocking wire-speed forwarding and filtering
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Rugged metal housing for maximum durability
- Three-Year Warranty