Deliver Power over Ethernet to remote devices:
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS PoE+ Splitter allows you to deliver both data and electrical power to non-PoE Ethernet-enabled products using the Cat5 Ethernet cable. Using the PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power over Ethernet and place Ethernet-enabled products, such as Network Cameras and Wireless Access Points*, where power outlets are not readily available.
Simplify Installation for an Ethernet-based Device:
Having to manage only an Ethernet cable simplifies the physical installation of the device. Without having to worry about the availability of a power source, you can mount Ethernet-enabled products on a ceiling or outdoors, up to 100m (328 feet)** from a power source. The PoE Splitter is simple to install and requires no tools or software.
802.3af Compliant Power over Ethernet:
The PoE Splitter can be used to complement any PoE injector unit or midspan switch to provide small to medium-sized businesses a complete end-to-end PoE solution. This unit supports 802.3af and 802.3at, ensuring compatibility with other 802.3af/t PoE-compliant injector units or PSE switches.
Adjustable Power Output:
During the setup, the PoE Splitter can be set to power any compatible 5 V, 7.5 V, 9 V or 12 V Ethernet-enabled device via the volt selector located on the side.
- Can be used to connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3af/t-compliant devices to a PoE injector or PoE switch
- Output voltage, selectable: 5, 7.5, 9 or 12 V DC
- Power output: 5 V / 4 A, 7.5 V / 2.7 A, 9 V / 2.3 A and 12 V / 1.7 A
- 10/100 auto-sensing input port automatically detects optimal network speeds
- RJ45 input port with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Full/half duplex operation
- Compact metal case
- LED for link on PoE input port