- The Mikrotik CCR1072, is powered by a Tilera 72 core CPU, each core is clocked at 1GHz, and to fully utilise this power, the CCR1072 is equipped with eight independently connected 10G SFP+ ports.
- The unit comes equipped with installed RouterOS L6, 16GB of built in ECC RAM, touchscreen color LCD, two removable (hotplug) power supplies for redundancy, smart card slot, microUSB, regular size USB, microSD and 2x M.2 slots for additional storage.
- Thanks to the unique 72 core processor and ports that are directly connected to the CPU, CCR1072 is capable of over 120 million packets per second throughput.
- Tilera 72 core CPU
- 8 X 10G SFP+ ports
- Over 120 million packets per second
- RouterOS L6
- 2x IEC C14 standard connectors 110/220V (Two redundant PSU)
- 1U rackmount
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- LCD 72 cores x 1GHz CPU
- 16GB RAM,
- 80Gbps throughput