SwOS/RouterOS powered 24 port Gigabit Ethernet switch with two SFP+ ports, wire speed connectivity with several new switching features!
It has “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose which operating system you prefer to use, RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified switch only OS with more switch specific features, use SwOS. If you are used to Winbox and would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features on some ports in your CRS, boot and use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings.
It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields. SFP cage supports both 1.25 Gb SFP and 10 Gb SFP+ modules.
- Architecture ARM 32bit
- CPU 98DX3236
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 800 MHz
- Dimensions 443 x 144 x 44 mm
- License level 5
- Operating System RouterOS / SwitchOS
- Size of RAM 512 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 60°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 10-30 V
- Max power consumption 24 W
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 24
- SFP+ ports 2
- Serial port RJ45
- Certification CE/RED, EAC, ROHS