MikroTik is bringing you new, powerful products for LoRa® for the fraction of the cost you would expect.
R11e-LoRa9 is a new concentrator Gateway card for LoRa® technology in mini PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1301 chipset. It enables LoRa® connectivity for any MikroTik product that has mPCIe slot with connected USB lines.
With the support of 8 different channels, Listen Before Talk (LBT) and spectral scan features this product will astound you with its enticing price point.
Operates in 902-928 MHz frequency (used in United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, many countries in Asia etc.)
- Product code: R11e-LR9
- MTBF: Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Max power consumption: 2 W
- Certification & Approvals
- Certification: FCC, IC
- Supported class
- A and C
- 902-928 MHz (AU915-928, US902-928, AS923, KR920-923)
- RF Output power
- 902-928 MHz 23 dBm
- Receive max sensitivity
- -137 dB @ SF12
- Up to 15 km in rural environment and up to 2 km in urban environment when using MikroTik LoRa® 6.5 dBi antenna kit (not included)