RB2011iLS is our first product with SFP cage for gigabit SFP transceivers and ideal solution for FTTH (Fiber To The Home) implementations.
The RB2011iLS has 11 ports: Gigabit SFP cage and five Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be switched together providing affordable wirespeed Fiber-to-Copper converter, and additional five Fast Ethernet ports. Board can be powered by power jack or PoE.
Note that SFP transceiver is NOT included. RB2011iLS supports any 1.25G SFP transceivers that is within the SFF Committee specifications for SFP Transceivers. RB2011LS doesn’t have hardware support for PON (Passive Optical Network).
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
RouterBOARD 2011iLS-IN comes with desktop enclosure and power supply.
Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
- Product code: RB2011iLS-IN
- Architecture: MIPSBE
- CPU: AR9344
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
- Switch chip model: AR8327-BL1A-R
- Dimensions: 230x90x25mm
- RouterOS license: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- Storage size: 128 MB
- Storage type: NAND
- MTBF: Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -35C to +65C
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 8-30 V
- Max power consumption: 18 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 6 W
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 8-30 V
- PoE-out ports: Ether10
- PoE out: Passive PoE
- Max out per port output (input 18-30 V): 510 mA
- Max total out (A): 510 mA
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- SFP DDMI: Yes
- SFP ports: 1
- Beeper: Yes