Perfect for building low cost CPE devices, RB911 is a small CPE type RouterBOARD wireless router with an integrated wireless card. It’s equipped with powerful 600Mhz CPU, providing superb value for money.
These devices include RouterOS, the operating system which can be a router, firewall, bandwidth manager, a CPE and more, all at the same time. All devices have built-in 16kV ESD protection on the RF port.
The RB911G-2HPnD is a small wireless router with an integrated high power 2.4GHz wireless card. The Gigabit port helps to utilize the full potential of 802.11n wireless speeds.
It has built in 16kV ESD protection on both the Ethernet and the MMCX ports.
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU AR9342
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
- Dimensions 105x105mm
- License level 3
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 128 MB
- Storage type NAND
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 6-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 6-30 V
- Max power consumption 10 W
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model AR9342
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 1
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes
- Certification FCC, IC