The LHG Lite60 is a new model in our 60 GHz lineup. This is a low cost CPE unit for connecting to a 60 GHz AP at longer distances, enabling you to build a cost effective point to multipoint setup in the clean 60 GHz wireless spectrum.
Connect up to eight of these CPE units to a 60 GHz access point, such as our wAP60G AP. For links up to 800 meters, this is the best alternative for wireless connections where 2 and 5 GHz wireless space is crowded and unreliable, at a fraction of the cost. Also, it's possible to make point-to-point link with two LHG Lite60.
Lightweight, compact and very affordable, this is a 60 GHz device like no other before.
- Product code RBLHG-60ad
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU QCA9531
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 650 MHz
- Dimensions Ø 391 x 222 mm
- License level 3
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Wireless Built-in 60 GHz 802.11ad
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 50°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 12-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption 4 W
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1