Introducing the industry’s first 4-port, beamforming, 360º antenna specifically designed exclusively for Mimosa’s A5c access point. The N5-360 antenna’s unique design incorporates quad-180º overlapping antenna polarizations, doubling the coverage of Mimosa MicroPoP deployments with 3 dB of beamforming gain. The N5-360 boosts throughput by providing balanced dual-stream coverage over 360º of azimuth. Without sacrificing performance, the N5-360 operates over a wide frequency range, from 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, supporting licensed public safety bands and other expanded frequencies, where permitted by region.
- Double the coverage area with 60% longer reach for MicroPoP deployments, easily handling deployments to homes within 500 m in dense, last mile, suburban areas.
- The only antenna available for use between 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, delivering incredible spectrum flexibility
Optimized for 360º Throughput
- Enhanced C5 and C5c subscriber speeds through new, balanced, multi-stream technology.
- 3 dB performance enhancement in a compact design, with all new quad-180º overlapping antenna polarizations that enable range-extending, beamforming technology.
- Gain: 15 dBi
- Frequency: 4.9 to 6.4 GHz
- Polarization: Dual H+V
- Azimuth Beamwidth: 360º via 4 overlapping 180º sectors
- Elevation Beamwidth (3 db): 8º
- Downtilt: 2º
- Cross-Polar Isolation: >40 dB
- Port-to-Port Isolation: >25 dB
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Max Input Power: 30 dBm
- Height: 492 mm (19.37”) including connectors
- Width: 80 mm (3.15”)
- Weight: 1.11 kg (2.45 lbs)
- RF Connectors: 4 N-type female
- RF Connectors Position: Bottom of antenna
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor, UV stabilized, engineered polymer
- Mounting: Dual-pole strap feed points integrated into painted metal base; Max pole diameter is 5.7 cm (2.25”)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 4.77 kg @ 160 km/h (10.49 lbs @ 100 mph)
- Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
- Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) max
- Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5 Regulatory and Compliance
- RoHS Compliance: Yes