With a short <2m dead zone the TR600 is designed for FTTx application.
It can test the length, fiber loss connector loss and other physical characteristics of fiber.
It can locate events on fiber cables precisely. It is really the tool of choice for FTTx application installation and maintenance as well as for fiber R&D and producing testing. TR600 rugged design, lightweight and easy operation, as well as the low-reflection LCD and more than 10 hours battery life make it be perfect in filed testing.
Meanwhile, Its two USB & SD interfaces help to store and transfer traces easily and conveniently.
- Singlemode:1310/1550nm, 32/30dB
- Integrated Visible Light Source(VLS)
- 640×480, 6.5 inch TFT-LCD (touch screen)
- <2m extra-short event dead zon
- Distance Range: 4,8,16,32,64,128,256km
- USB interfaces, supporting USB stick and printer and direct cable download to PC
- Memory capacity >800 traces