- Tycon Power TP-POE-24 Power Over Ethernet Power Source Inserter quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions.
- They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
- They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
- The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
- The POE inserters have built in Ethernet surge protection which eliminates the need for a standalone Ethernet surge protector.
- The TP-POE-24 are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated 24VDC at the output.
- They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
- Output is 24VDC with load regulation within 5%
Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
Autoranging Switching Power Supply
Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
High Temperature Operation
Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
Size: 3.4 x 3 x 1.4in
?***Click Here For Spec Sheet***
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews