The Flex mARC device is designed to provide WISPs a versatile solution for customer premises penetration while providing a clear demarcation point between the ISP and customer network.
Featuring both RJ45 networking ports as well as an integrated 2.4 GHz, 1×1 SISO access point, the Flex mARC offers solutions for both wired and wireless network penetration to the customer’s network.
The Flex mARC also offers a vendor-neutral PoE gateway solution, to provide PoE connectivity to virtually any PoE-powered access point, CPE device, or IP camera.
Click Here to view ARC-AF-FM PDF
- 2.4GHz Outdoor AP router
- USB Controller compatible with FlexUSB.
- Small form factor
- POE Passthrough --up to 24V, polarity independent
- 3 dBi omni antenna
- Free Customer Access Point
- Free Network Extension
- Free Installer Network
- Free Hotspot Network
- Tilt-able locking mounting system
- Slide out I/O access door allows for easy and clean cable routing
- LEDs for signal strength, LAN, PoE pass-through,and USB device connectivity
- iPhone/iPad/Android App for Remote Device configuration and troubleshooting
End-to-End Network Visibility
- Always-On management WiFi network for non-intrusive configuration and troubleshooting
- Advanced on-the-fly statistics monitoring
- Client-level bandwidth management
- Flex-based diagnostic tools available inside device GUI (iPerf, Ping)
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews