The RB400L is our new low cost series. The RB433UAHL has three miniPCI slots, three Ethernet
ports and one USB port for storage or a 3G modem.
Use this device in an outdoor case for a sector AP installation, or for a wireless backhaul.
It’s powered by an Atheros 680MHz CPU and has 128MB of RAM and has a Level5 RouterOS license.
• Atheros CPU AR7161 680MHz
• 128MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• Three 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
• Three MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
• One USB 2.0 Expansion port with powering (5V 1A supply)
• Reset switch, beeper, voltage monitor
• Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
• MikroTik RouterOS, L5 license Operating System