The IP04 is a complete Asterisk Appliance with four FXO or FXS module. It is an embedded open source Linux system with built-in SIP/IAX2 proxy server and NAT functions.
It provides a solid, uniform platform for traditional PSTN communications as well as VoIP communications.
Targeting for SOHO user and SMB market with an easy to use graphical interface, IP04 provides a cost-saving solution on their telecommunication data needs.
With IP04, company with branch offices in different countries can be easily combined together to work like a virtual single office through internet.
- Open Source Asterisk
- uClinux Operation System
- Configurable IVR menu
- Over 50-100 available SIP/IAX2 extensions for SMB use
- 20 concurrent calls
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Forward , Call Waiting, Call Transfer (Blind Transfer/ Attender Transfer),Call Pickup/Call Parking ,Call Queues ,Ring Group ,Call Detail Record Call Routing
- Conference Room
- Password Protect for Conference Room
- Follow Me
- Music On Hold
- Skype for SIP
- SIP Trunk ,IAX2 Trunk ,PSTN Analog Trunk
- Configure via WEB interface
- Codec: G.711u/a, G.729, GSM, Speex, G.726
- Full SSH access
- OSLEC (Open Source Line Echo Canceller)
- Elastix certified
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews