Comtrend Gigabit Ethernet Smart Lite Switch with IGMPv3 Support
Comtrend’s GS-7400 Series of Smart-Lite Gigabit Ethernet Switches offer the performance of business-class networking in a cost-effective solution.
This series consists of 5, 8, and 24 Gigabit Ethernet port models that feature effective management such as remote network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and VLAN features. T
his series is ideal for the business looking for simple management in deployments of high bandwidth video and network services.
Simplified Troubleshooting with Port-Mirroring:
- Sends a copy of all network packets from any selected port(s) to another port so data can be easily analyzed.
IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3:
- Reduces the Multicast traffic passing through the switch, enhancing your streaming video experience and optimizing the bandwidth in network throughput.
- Secures network access to authorized devices on a per port basis.
- Reserves bandwidth on a per port basis based on user-defined priorities such as video, voice, etc.
- IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- IEEE802.3az EEE
- MAC Address Table: 2K
- Packet Buffer Size: 128KB, Jumbo Frame: 9K
- AC-to-DC External Power Adapter
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Output: 5VDC/1A
- 4.76 x 2.95 x 1.02in (WxDxH)
- 121 x 75 x 26mm (WxDxH)
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Auto Negotiation of Speed and Duplex Modes
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Port Mirroring Both on Ingress and Egress Traffic
- Many to One
- 802.1Q VLAN(IEEE 802.1Q Standard)
- Port-Based VLAN
- VLAN Groups: 5/8/200
- Link Agression
- Link Groups: 1/1/10
- Load Balance Algorithm Select: MAC SA & DA
- IEEE802.1p-Based QoS
- Port-Based QoS
- Scheduling Method (WFQ/Strict Priority)
- Rate Limitation
- Priority Queues
- Supports IGMPv1 Snooping—RFC 1122, RFC 4541
- Supports IGMPv2 Snooping—RFC 2236, RFC 4541
- Supports IGMPv3 Snooping (Partial)—RFC 3376
- Multicast Groups
- Loop Detection/ Prevention
- User Interface (Web-based Management), User Account (System Password Protection)
- Firmware Upgrade by Web User Interface
- Configuration Upload/Download by Web User Interface
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews