Ubiquiti Networks' airCube ISP is a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments. It offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube ISP requires a 24V, 1A PoE input.
• (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
• 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
• 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Technology
• Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
• Powered by 24V Passive PoE or 2A micro USB adapter (not included)