RouterBOARD 11 miniPCI to PCI Adapter for using miniPCI cards inside regular PC with PCI slots. Doesn't require any drivers.
MikroTik RouterBOARD 11 MiniPCI to PCI adapter is an advanced adapter for 3.3v MiniPCI to PCI standard sockets.
The adapter is provided in PCI card form with an integrated MiniPCI slot that allows you to use MiniPCI cards in standard PCI sockets.
The MiniPCI adapter includes two LEDs connected to the MiniPCI (according to standards).
- Standards: MiniPCI v1.0 standard compliant;
- PCI v2.1 and v2.2 compliant
- Operation Voltage: PCI 3.3v and 5v support;
- optional - 3.3v only support (factory option -
- RouterBOARD 11-3.3)
- Input Power: Up to 5w of 3.3v power supplied to MiniPCI card;
- optional - 3.3v (5w) out header (factory option -
- RouterBOARD 11-h)
- LED: Two LEDs connected to MiniPCI (according to standards)
- Operation Temp.: 0o C to 70o C (32oF to 158oF)
- Storage Temp.: -20o C to 80oC (-4oF to 176oF)
- Humidity Range: 0% to 90%
- Mounting: Mounting for optional tin shield
- Connector: Traces for antenna out connector (contact sales for this factory option)
- Dimension: 9,6cm x 12,2cm (3,78in x 4,8in)
Click Here to view Product PDF
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews