The EdgeRouter PoE combines 1 million packets per second routing performance with passive PoE support for network devices.
The Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter POE combines one million packet-per-second routing, high performance hardware-based switching, and PoE into an affordable and compact 5- port product. Powered by the feature-rich EdgeOS, EdgeRouter POE is a versatile solution for any network.
Use the EdgeRouter™ PoE’s advanced feature set to run applications on the customizable open platform.
Powerful Routing Performance
The EdgeRouter™ PoE routes up to 1 million packets per second to meet the needs of carrier-class networks.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE supports 24V or 48V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE delivers uptime performance equal to leading carrier or enterprise technology solutions.
The intuitive, graphical user interface is easy to learn and makes routing features simple to configure and monitor. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for convenient access to advanced functions.
- 200 x 90 x 30 mm (7.87 x 3.54 x 1.18 in)
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
Max. Power Consumption
- 60 W
- 48VDC, 1.25A Power Adapter (Included)
- 48VDC Input (Supported Range: 38 to 54VDC)
Power Connector Size
- DC Power Jack, 2.1 mm, 2.1 mm ID, 5.5 mm OD
LEDs Per Port
- Serial Console Port: Power
- Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
PoE Configurable Per Port
- Serial Console Port: N/A
- Data Ports: Off/24V/48V
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Router Ports/(3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Router/Switch Ports
Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes, 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger, 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with
- Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- 512 MB DDR2 RAM
On-Board Flash Storage
- 2 GB
- CE, FCC, IC
-10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- 10 - 90% Noncondensing
PoE with 48VDC Power Adapter
PoE Out Voltage Range
- 22-24VDC / 45-48VDC
Max. PoE Wattage Per Data Port
- 12 W (24V), 24 W (48V)
Max. PoE Wattage Combined for All 5 Data Ports
- 50 W
Your price: $989.95