US carrier-certified home access point with LTE6 support for speeds up to 300 Mbps. With 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports, a powerful quad-core CPU, and a refreshingly tasteful design, this device is the right choice for most homes.
Your best friend when it comes to mobile networks. Amazing in the hands of seasoned system administrators. Or in a household with zero IT skills. Or anything in-between. Chateau can do it all.
Let’s face it – most of the standard mass-produced access points can’t really satisfy the extremely diverse client base – they either lack features, users want more speed and higher gain, they look weird with all the spikes and antennas all over the place.. We decided to take all the aspects that truly matter to most home users and create a single device that will make them happy: the MikroTik Chateau.
It is a high-speed, dual-band home access point with a powerful quad-core ARM CPU and our newest CAT6 LTE modem – for really fast Internet anywhere, anytime. But LTE is not the only option – Chateau also features 5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports and a full-sized USB port for extra storage.
Remove the bottleneck in your mobile setup
- With new rural relocation programmes popping up everywhere, more people have started moving to the countryside – away from the stress and challenges of busy urban areas. Should they be limited by the slower connectivity without the city cable networks, potentially risking all kinds of opportunities in education, entrepreneurship, and even hobbies? Absolutely not!
- For most rural households, the limiting factor is a cheap, mass-produced LTE router that can’t handle even a fraction of what the local LTE tower could offer. Chateau is designed to solve these problems. Here’s an example: the leading mobile operator in Latvia – LMT – started swapping out their previous client routers. Our Chateau replaced the usual brands. And customer satisfaction went through the roof – just like that! Same LTE towers, same data plans, and a brand new Chateau. What is the point of having brand new phones, excellent LTE coverage, high-end laptops, and so on... if your old router is the bottleneck?
The freedom of LTE
- Reach consistent speeds of up to 300 Mbps with carrier aggregation, as CAT6 allows devices to use multiple bands simultaneously. That is a huge advantage in areas with many LTE users. Chateau LTE6 provides better responsiveness in a crowded environment and higher efficiency for weaker signal situations in the countryside. Depending on the service provider, we have seen Internet speed doubling in rural areas after switching to carrier aggregation, so there is no need to wait for cable network expansions.
Perfect for all walks of life
- Chateau comes with all the advanced RouterOS features, so you’re getting enterprise-level solutions with consumer-grade pricing. Run a secure VPN from the office directly to your home, enable all kinds of parental control, dive deep into specific firewall rules and IPsec hardware acceleration, configure VLANs, set up e-mail or SMS notifications... You can even automate complex trigger notifications. For example: “WARNING, WARNING! Your bandwidth has reached X amount for Y duration!” If you can imagine it – RouterOS can achieve it. However, if you don’t need all the complex stuff – Chateau can still be your best friend. In fact, this is the best choice for mobile operators that don’t want their clients to do any configuration. Chateau supports the TR-069 technology that allows creating custom remote client management options. You can have the most straightforward and basic router settings on the same web-page that you are using to pay the mobile bill. And we offer different label or printed branding options on volume orders.
US carrier-certified (AT&T, T-Mobile)
- Product code: D53G-5HacD2HnD-TC&EG06-A
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: IPQ-4019
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 488-896 (auto) MHz
- Dimensions: 240 x 156 x 44 mm
- RouterOS license: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS (v7 only)
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- MTBF: Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage: 12-28 V
- Max power consumption: 19 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 14.3 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- 3G Category: R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 5.76Mbps Uplink)
- 3G bands: 2 (1900MHz) / 5 (850MHz)
- LTE Category: 6 (300Mbit/s Downlink, 50Mbit/s Uplink)
- LTE FDD bands: 2 (1900MHz) / 4 (1700MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 12 (700MHz) / 13 (700 MHz) / 25 (1900MHz) / 26 (850MHz) / 30 (2300 MHz) / 66 (1700MHz) / 29 (700 MHz)
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 3
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: IPQ-4019
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 4
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate: 867 Mbit/s
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 5.5
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: IPQ-4019
- Wireless 5 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- Number of SIM slots: 1 Modem (Micro SIM)
- Number of USB ports: 1
- USB Power Reset: Yes
- USB slot type: USB type A
- Max USB current (A): 1
- Mode button: Yes
Certification & Approvals
- Certification: CE, FCC, EAC, ROHS