Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas Gen2 feature multiple improvements on RF performance and industrial design, incl. optically lighter antenna body and significantly improved antenna bracket. Radome is made of more resistant material and the whole range of Gen2 antennas only uses two different radome sizes.
Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas are scalar horn antennas with a symmetrical beam radiation pattern and game-changing TwistPortTM (TP) connector. Deployed in field since 2014, they solve major weak points of mainstream sector antenna technologies and provide excellent noise rejection, network scalability and throughput increase.
Approved by tens of thousands installations all around the globe, RF elements Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas are the new standard for fast and sustainable wireless.
- Antenna Connection TwistPort™: - Quick Locking Waveguide Port
- Antenna Type: Horn
- Materials: UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental: IP55
- Flame Rating: UL 94 HB
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 30-80 mm (we recommend as close to 80mm as possible)
- Temperature: -30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F)
- Wind Survival: 160 km/hour
- Wind Loading: 44 N at 160 km/hour
- Mechanical Tilt: ± 25°
- Weight: 1.9 Kg / 4.1 lbs – single unit, 3.3 Kg / 7.3 lbs – single unit incl. package, 17.4 Kg / 38 lbs – carton (5 units)
- Single Unit Retail Box: 412 × 277 × 234 mm / 16.2 x 10.9 x 9.2 inch
- 5 Units Carton Box: 1190 × 300 × 440 mm / 46.8 x 11.8 x 17.3 inch