Symmetrical Horn Antennas have a symmetrical beam pattern with no sidelobes. They offer excellent noise rejection and supreme scalability options. They are perfect for high-density AP clusters and dense radio co-location.
Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas Gen2 feature our industry-changing TwistPort™ connector, a patent-pending quick-locking waveguide port. TwistPort™ is virtually lossless and revolutionary easy to use.
Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas Gen2 feature multiple improvements on RF performance and industrial design, incl. optically lighter antenna body and significantly improved antenna bracket. Radome is made of more resistant material and the whole range of Gen2 antennas only uses two different radome sizes.
- Antenna Connection TwistPort™: Quick Locking Waveguide Port
- Antenna Type: Horn
- Materials: UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental: IP55
- Flame Rating: UL 94 HB
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 30-80 mm (we recommend as close to 80mm as possible)
- Temperature: -30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F)
- Wind Survival: 160 km/hour
- Wind Loading: 22 N at 160 km/hour
- Mechanical Tilt: ± 25°
- Weight:1.4 Kg / 3.0 lbs – single unit, 2.2 Kg / 4.8 lbs – single unit incl. package, 23.0 Kg / 50.7 lbs – carton (10 units)
- Single Unit Retail Box: 305 × 239 × 183 mm / 12 x 9.4 x 7.2 inch
- 10 Units Carton Box: 940 × 510 × 335 mm / 37 x 20 x 13.2 inch