Ubiquiti airFiber X AF-3X Carrier Wireless Backhaul Radio Full Band 3GHz 500 Mbps
The airFiber AF-3X 3 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio from Ubiquiti is designed for long-range, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul links. It features a high TDD throughput and Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) technology that helps the device achieve low latency. The airFiber 3X also allows users to customize backhaul links or upgrade existing PtP links.
The airFiber AF-3X operates using the 3 GHz frequency band and features a range of 656,168' / 200,000m. Included with this device is a GPS antenna mount, an external GPS antenna, a metal strap, two cable ties, a 24V/1A airFiber PoE adapter with a mounting bracket, and a power cord.
Key Benefits of AF-3X:
- Low noise floor (licensed band)
- Higher power limits (compared to 5 GHz unlicensed)
- Good propagation qualities for nLOS (near-line-of-sight) and NLOS (non-line-of-sight)
- Range: up to 124 mi (200 km)
- Up to 525 Mbps Real Throughput
- Full Band Certification including DFS
- Operates using the 3 GHz Band
- Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD)
- Low Latency
- Enhanced Spectral Efficiency
- Operation in Unlicensed Bands
- GPS Sync & Clean Power Output