AmpliFi Gamer's Edition Wi-Fi System
Boost your online gaming performance with the Gamer's Edition Wi-Fi System from AmpliFi. This whole-home mesh Wi-Fi system includes a base station with a color touchscreen, along with a pair of MeshPoint wireless nodes that plug into standard wall outlets. Capable of up to 5,250 Mb/s of total data throughput, the dual-band Gamer's Edition Wi-Fi System supports the Wi-Fi 5 standard (802.11ac) and features a GeForce NOW QoS mode, which is designed to adjust the network for optimal gaming performance.
The Gamer's Edition base station comes equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, while the MeshPoint nodes feature LED indicators for signal strength. The plug-in nodes can also be rotated up to 270° to optimize antenna orientation.
- Optimized for Low Latency
Optimized for cloud gaming services, including NVIDIA's GeForce NOW free beta, AmpliFi HD Gamer's Edition utilizes multiple self-configuring radios and advanced antenna technology to help deliver whole-home, low-latency Wi-Fi coverage.
- GeForce NOW QoS Mode
Developed by Ubiquiti with NVIDIA's support, GeForce NOW QoS mode is designed to adjust networks for optimal game streaming performance. The QoS implementation offers gamers a simple solution for detecting latency or frame loss issues, resulting in an optimized experience when other traffic is present on the network.
- Adjustable Node Antenna
Adjust the antenna on the MeshPoint node up to 270° for optimal performance.
- Wi-Fi Mesh Setup
Create a full mesh network to cover a large home with the AmpliFi HD Gamer's Edition Wi-Fi System. Examples include a central router with flanking MeshPoint nodes, or a mesh multi-hop setup with the router at one end of the house and the nodes placed in the center and opposite end of the home.
- AmpliFi App
Available for download on Android and iOS smartphones, the AmpliFi app boasts features such as network setup, configuration, reporting metrics, parental controls, remote access, and guest access.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Ports: 4 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) / 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (WAN) / 1 x USB Type-A
- Number of Antennas: Satellite: 1 x Internal / Router: 2 x Internal
- Beamforming Support: No
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, AES, TKIP
- Bluetooth: None
- Throughput: 1750 Mb/s Total / 2.4 GHz: 450 Mb/s / 5 GHz: 1300 Mb/s
- Transmit Power: 26 dBm
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11ac, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Display: 1.6" / 40.6 mm Capacitive
- Power Consumption: 11 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 131°F / -10 to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC, as per Manufacturer
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9" / 99.5 x 97.8 x 99.6 mm (Router) / 9.0 x 2.1 x 2.2" / 228.0 x 54.0 x 57.1 mm (Satellite)
- Weight: 14.46 oz / 410 g (Router) 5.82 oz / 165 g (Satellite)
- Package Weight: 5.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.6 x 11.6 x 5.52"