Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 8-Port Router
The EdgeRouter offers 2 million packets per second over its eight independent, Gigabit routing ports.
The 8-port ER-8 EdgeRouter with EdgeMAX Technology from Ubiquiti is capable of supporting numerous high-bandwidth clients in an enterprise environment. With the ability to support up to 2 million packets per second for 64-byte packets and 8 Gbps for 512 byte packets this switch is capable of transmitting data quickly and efficiently.
Powerful Routing Performance
The EdgeRouter routes up to 2 million packets per second. Use its advanced features to run applications on the customizable open platform.
The EdgeRouter provides eight independent, RJ45 Gigabit ports to meet the needs of carrier-class networks.
Convenient Rackmount Design
The durable, 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19”-wide rack.
The EdgeRouter is supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
• (8) Gigabit routing ports
• 2 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
• 8 Gbps for packets 512 bytes or larger in size
• Dimensions: 484 x 164 x 44mm (19.06 x 6.46 x 1.73")
• Weight: 2.3kg (5.07lbs)
• Power: 35W
• Power Method: Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60W (24V, 2.5A)
• Power Supply: 110-240VAC
• Button: Reset
• LED: Power
• Processor: Dual-Core 800MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
• System Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM
• On-Board Flash Storage: 4GB
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Rack-Mount: Yes
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
64 Bytes: 2,000,000 pps
512 Bytes: 8 Gbps (Line Rate)
• LEDs per Port:
Serial Console Port: N/A
Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
• Networking Interfaces:
Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
Data Ports: (8) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports