Model: NBE-M5-300 US
Ubiquiti NanoBeam M5 5GHz 22dBi AirMax CPE
The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor.
The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
This version of NanoBeam has 300mm dish with 22dbi gain and it's total output power is 26dbm.
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved.
This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Frequency: 5.47-5.825GHz
- Gain: 22dBi
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20° to -10°
- Output Power: 26 dBm
- Wind Loading: 45 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4