CoreNVR16 Network Video Recorder/VGA Video Output With 16 Channel:
- AirLive CoreNVR series is a new generation Network Video Recorder for home, retailer stores and small office applications. It supports up to 4 Megapixel resolution for IP cameras with H.264 video codec for high quality, real-time monitoring, recording and playback.
- It also supports Local Display to provide you high resolution video quality on any HD monitor. You can easily setup the system by a few clicking on the build-in web pages of CoreNVR series with AirLive IP cameras for searching, configuring and notifications from multiple different alarm triggered.
- Furthermore, with two internal 6TB SATAlll HDD and eSATA interface, it provides you more storage capacity and keeps the video files in the CoreNVR system for longer period.
Recording live monitoring and playback without additional PC:
- AirLive CoreNVR is a plug-and-play appliance and it utilizes the embedded Linux technology, which provides you easy setup and easy to manage the system with user friendly web-based GUI interface. For the connection, you may connect all AirLive IP cameras and CoreNVR system via AirLive POE switch as picture shown below. With AirLive POE switches and IP cameras, CoreNVR series will be your most reliable guard for securing your family and property.
Fully Control on your IP-Base Cameras on IE and Mobile app software:
- You may search and install AirLive IP cameras from IE interface with fully functional control which gives you more convenient and effeciency. AirLive CoreNVR also supports CamPro Mobile software for iOS and Android mobile systems, so you may connect to the CoreNVR at anytime as you need when you have smooth internet/WiFI connnections.
Multiple event detection and alarms to enhance security for your property:
- AirLive CoreNVR supports multiple event detection from motion, digital input detection, camera disconnect, HDD malfunction and schedule event trigger, all of them are able to send alarm through OSD display, digital output, Buzzer, trigger recording, e-mail, FTP, HTTP and TCP servers. Those alarm notifications provides you extra protection when such event occurs so you won’t miss any critical information.
Joystick, Mouse controlling interface for PTZ Cameras:
- AirLive CoreNVR is able to control IP cameras PTZ function with both mouse and USB interfaced joystick for fully control. Then joystick has 12 programmable buttons which allows you to re-define the configuration on the CoreNVR system.
CMS for AirLive CoreNVR:
- The CMS for AirLive CoreNVR is a software to manage CoreNVR systems, it can be used as a control room to manage up to 256 channels, with low bitrate transmission and unlimited group management, the CMS is able to view maximum 64 channels at a page and you may switch between groups to see up to 256 channels live view or maximum 16 channels playback at a page. The CMS for AirLive CoreNVR is good for franchise stores via internet or large installations under LAN area, or any environment where needs control center to monitor for multiple AirLive CoreNVRs.
Support up to 5MP IP Camera
Up to 3MP Resolution for Storage and Monitoring
H.264 Video Codec
HDMI / VGA Video Output
Auto Search and Insert AirLive IP Cameras
Up to 3TB x two internal HDD plus e-SATA for storage
USB port for both mouse and joystick control panel
Event Alarm from Motion Detection, DI/DO, HDD Error
Remote Viewing on IE and CamPro Mobile Software on iOS / Android