- The polycarbonate,AXIS T98A-VE Surveillance Cabinet Series is IP66-rated for protection against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from any direction. The NEMA 4X rating protects against windblown dust, salt spray, rain, hose-directed water, and damage from external ice formation. It provides also IK10-rated material for protection against impact and vandalism. The surveillance cabinets support vibration rating 4M4 and 4M3(AXIS T98A18-VE).
- The modularity ofAXIS T98A-VE Surveillance Cabinet Series enables different categories of installers to do their part time separated in order to optimize the workflow.
- AXIS T98A-VE offers several ease of installation features to simplify the work for the installers. With a selection of optional mounting brackets,AXIS T98A-VEMounting Plate can be installed on a wall, pole or building corner.
- The polycarbonate cabinet base is extremely lightweight that can be easily carried in one hand. The cabinet door can be left or right hinged, thanks to removable hinge pins. Furthermore, the hinges have a stop that locks the cabinet door at 105° to avoid that the door hits back the installer.
- A DIN rail is pre-mounted for those units that can be snapped on it by using a DIN rail clip. A molded DIN rail is also designed on the inner right-side of the cabinet base. The cabinet base can hang on the hooks of the mounted plate while cables are routed and connected. In a secondary step the cabinet base is slid and secured on the mounting plate with screws.
- For better installation and improve cost efficiency, the inner compartment with a DIN rail can be split into two sections: one to fit mains power units and a second for low-voltage units that do not require installation by a certified electrician. An optional electrical safety kit is available, which includes surge protection, a fuse and an alarm-door switch to detect cabinet intrusion or damage
IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated
Ease of installation
Compatible with Axis network video cameras