Cambium cnPilot Home & Business R200P 802.11n 300Mbps Router with Analog Telephone Adapter PoE US Version
Extending the service provider's indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network. Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider's indoor reach.
Cloud Management: backed by Cambium's cnMaestro™ cloud manager offering end-to-end visibility of the network and customer devices.
Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
Stateful alarms and dashboard views
Multiple management options available including cloud-based, TR-069, SNMP and an enriched set of RESTful interfaces
Highly Integrated: the WLAN routers simplify the indoor home network-combing in one box commonly needed functions often put together from different manufacturers.
End-to-End Troubleshooting: Single dashboard view and rich statistics ensure rapid root cause detection and issue resolution
One-click functionality reveals the health of all network nodes related to the problem area
Troubleshoot end user client connectivity on any WLAN from a single console
No truck roll required to debug wired or wireless connectivity configurations
Multiple SSIDs and Service Provider (community) SSID's: Enables service providers to offer SSIDs across their network as users travel from home, to outdoor public hotspot and to local business / small enterprise or campus. This allows network operators to promote their brand throughout their customers' daily journeys.
- Telephone Interfaces: 2 x FXS ports, RJ11
- WAN: 1 x 10/100BaseT, RJ45
- LAN: 4 x 10/100BaseT, RJ45
- USB: 1 USB 2.0 Host Port for shared printer or storage
- Wi-Fi: 2x2 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n (300Mbps)
- PoE Output: PMP450 and remote module support
- Route Mode: Route/Bridge, customer configurable
- Quality of Service: Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN/802.1p, Layer 3 (DSCP) settings for SIP, RTP and Data
- Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security: WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES), Mixed mode
- SSID: 4 per radio
- IP Signaling: SIP V2 (RFC3261/3262/3263/3264)
- AC/DC Adapter: AC Input: 100 ~240V, 50-60Hz, DC Output: 12V, 3A
- Temperature: 41deg to 113deg F (5deg to 45deg C)