cnPilot e430W - Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2, Indoor Wall Plate Access Point
The cnPilot e430W Enterprise class Indoor Wall Plate access point supporting 802.11ac Wave 2 standard based beamforming, is perfect for hotels and resorts (Hospitality), multi-dwelling units (MDUs) or just about any place indoor that needs a discrete wall mounted AP with multiple Gigabit ports to drive Indoor Wi-Fi and wired port network access managed via portals.
CONTROLLER MANAGED + AUTONOMOUS
Managed by Cambium's cnMaestro[tm] cloud controller or On-premises controller, the cnPilot e430W management includes:
- Zero touch onboarding
- Inventory tracking
- Dashboard views with Alarms
- Mass upgrade
- Wired port splash page access
CONTROLLER-LESS ROAMING. POWERFUL SIMPLICITY
The e430W supports seamless roaming for up to 1,000 clients without needing a controller in the network. Hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controller-less simplicity.
MONETIZE: VOUCHERS. SOCIAL LOGIN
Monetize your Wi-Fi service: cnMaestro's Guest access feature supports splash page hosting, social login and payment gateway for wired and wireless clients. Built-in power packed features available right on the controller. These features along with the ability to create time, rate and volume limited traffic profiles along with vouchers for temporary guest access makes the e430W ideal for hotels, coffee shops, campgrounds, and office guest Wi-Fi.
SERVICE AWARE WLANS. BETTER USER EXPERIENCE
Nothing is more frustrating than connecting to an Access point, but not getting to the Internet because the WAN link is down. When connection to a critical resource such as an external Gateway or AAA is down, the e430W can turn off the impacted SSIDs enabling client devices to select a different working neighboring Access Point.
INDOOR/OUTDOOR WI-FI MESH. FLEXIBILITY
Indoor meshing across multiple e430Ws or Indoor/Outdoor meshing across the e430W Indoor and an Outdoor Cambium APs (like the e500) offers a convenient way to easily expand Wi-Fi coverage without wires.
COVERAGE, CAPACITY. SPEED
The e430W packs strong transmit power and the flexible controls needed to control Transmit power for high density deployments. Throughput management via Airtime fairness, increased performance from Automatic channel scanning (ACS), and higher client device speeds from Band steering ensure your e430W network can adapt to the dynamics of ever changing client profiles. Planned DFS certification ensures ability to use more of the 5 GHz channels where DFS restrictions apply.
HIGH DENSITY, HIGHLY AVAILABLE
A capacity of 256 max concurrent client associations, and 16 SSIDs, along with dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure the e430W combines high density with high availability.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 Others: 802.11 h/d/r/u/w/
- Ethernet Interfaces: Four (4) x 1 Gig E (10/100/1000 Mbps) shielded RJ45 ports. 2 x pass-through shielded RJ45 ports
- MIMO Streams: 2x2 MU-MIMO streams.
- Frequency bands: 2.4 GHz: 2400-2484 MHz / 5 GHz: 5150-5850 MHz with DFS band support
- Concurrent Clients: 256
- Power Source (In and Out): PoE In: 802.3at compliant. PSE out port is enabled. PoE In: 802.3af compliant: PSE out port is disabled. Auxiliary 48Vdc input power jack (DC input)
- Max Data Rates: 1.3 Gbps. 867 Mbps (5 GHz), 400 Mbps (2.4 MHz)
- SSID: 16 SSIDs across 2 radios
- Power Consumed: 12.95 W (max)
- Max TX Power: 22 dBm at 2.4 GHz and 21 dBm at 5 GHz
- Dimensions: 145 x 90 x 40 mm
- Antenna gain: 3 dBi (2.4 GHz), 4 dBi (5 GHz)
- Weight: 384 grams (0.384kg)
- Multi-Hop Mesh: Yes. Supported on all cnPilot Indoor (e.g. e430W) & Outdoor access points. Mesh auto-recovery supported Temperature 0° C to + 40° C
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- LED: Single LED window with tri-color LED
- Antenna Coverage: Omni (360°)
- Physical Lock: Kensington lock slot
Click here to view: