The D-Link DCS-6315 HD WDR Varifocal Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera is a high definition professional video surveillance and security solution suitable for small, medium and large enterprises. The camera uses a high-sensitivity megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor with onboard WDR image enhancement to deliver truly superior quality video in all conditions. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera extremely reliable and ideal for deployment in video surveillance applications without the need for additional accessories.
- High-Quality Colour Night Vision
Incorporating a highly sensitive CMOS sensor with LowLight+ technology, the DCS-6315 provides outstanding performance in low light-conditions, resulting in more vibrant colour detail regardless of the amount of light available. The noise reduction feature has been upgraded and enhanced to provide exceptional quality images with high levels of detail.
To maximise bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-6315 provides real-time video compression using the H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG codecs, and supports three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording. This versatility enables a wide variety of security applications, such as monitoring public areas to detect incidents and to coordinate responses, enforcing access control to restricted areas, deterring criminal activity, or monitoring inventory.
- Continuous Monitoring
The DCS-6315’s WDR image enhancement gives you improved image quality in environments with uneven or difficult lighting, so you can identify subjects that are backlit or in brightly lit areas. In low-light situations, the infrared-cut filter automatically slides out of the way to use all available light. The DCS-6315 also has built-in IR LED illuminators with a 15 metre range, allowing the camera to keep watch even in complete darkness. These features work together to give you a reliable video surveillance camera capable of monitoring an area 24 hours a day.
- Robust Management Software
The DCS-6315 HD WDR Varifocal Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera includes D-ViewCam™, a complete video surveillance software package that enables you to view, manage, and record from up to 32 cameras on a single computer in a central location. Recordings and e-mail alerts can be triggered through motion detection or events triggered by digital input devices, keeping administrators informed of any unusual activity.
- Flexible Connectivity
The DCS-6315 has a built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that simplifies installation by providing power and networking connectivity with a single cable, reducing the need to drill holes or lay additional cabling. In addition, the included digital input and output connector enables connections to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays.
Exceptional Video Quality
- 1/3” 1 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor with colour night vision capability
- HD resolution of 1280 x 720
- WDR image enhancement
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG codec support for streaming and recording
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 15 metre range for use in dark areas
- Range of mounting options for flexible placement
- Rugged IP68 weatherproof housing
- MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for onboard storage1
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE ensures easy integration into your network
- Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP authentication
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- Supports all management functions provided in web interface
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Protocol: Standard TCP/IP