The UCM6200 series includes the same award-winning features as the UCM6100 series.
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees. We have redesigned our 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it support up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
- SMB IP PBX with 8 FXO and 2 FXS Ports
- Supports up to 800 users, 50 SIP trunks, and up to 100 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR
- Built-in call recording server; access recordings via web user interface
- Supports call queue
- Built-in Call Detail Recordings (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto attendant
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263, or H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- USB and SD ports
- Up to 6 password protected conference bridges that allow up to 32 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants