DIN-Rail Mountable 120 W PSU for Industrial Environments - power up with reliability and efficiency in a small form factor:
The DIN rail power supply plays an integral part in industrial applications such as automotive, mechanical engineering, logistics and even some ambitious home applications in outdoor lighting controls, amateur radio and many more.
A PSU with USPs:
To meet high application demands, this PSU from Intellinet Network Solutions comes with high-energy efficiency, maximum safety, a space-saving design, wide temperature tolerance and a long lifetime. Its DIN rail mounting (also known as top-hat rail) lets it fit right at home in industrial applications, where the DIN rail is a fixed component of many cabinets, machines and distribution boxes.
Creates less heat to save you money:
The metal housing of this PSU enhances the unit’s power dissipation to work even in extreme temperature conditions of -20 - 70°C (-4 - 158°F). The unit's high-quality components help contribute to high efficiency, which leads to lower no-load losses and therefore less heat generation in the entire system. Its smart construction saves you on outright energy costs during operation and helps you save additional money in cooling the entire application.
More power in less space:
The PSU's ability to generate less heat in the power supply means it also can be made more compact. With a width of only 40 mm (1.57 in.), the slim shape of this PSU saves a lot of valuable space. It can easily be installed in confined systems or small on-site control boxes. This PSU is convection-cooled, which means that that the electronics are cooled only by natural airflow. Since fans aren't required, there are fewer moving mechanical elements, which decreases the probability of failure and device maintenance requirements.
Full-scale protection and safety:
To fully protect your mission-critical equipment, this DIN-rail mount power supply features over-voltage, over-temperature and overload protection with constant current limiting. TÜV, UL and EMC compliance guarantee safe use in industrial applications.
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient PSU for industrial applications and more
- Single output with 120 W and 48 VDC at 2.5 A
- Slim, space-saving metal housing designed for mounting on a TS 35/7.5 or TS 35/15 DIN rail
- Over-temperature, overload, and over-voltage protection
- Efficient heat dissipation for a wide operating temperature of -20 - 70°C (-4 - 158°F)
- Universal AC input with 90 - 264 VAC
- Minimized inrush current surge
- UL listed
- Three-year warranty
Standards and Certifications:
- Output: DC voltage: 48.0 V, Rated current: 2.5 A,Rated power: 120.0 W, Suitable systems: 1-phase, Current range: 0 - 2.5 A, Voltage adjustment range: 48.0 - 55.0 V, Ripple and noise: 150.0 mV pp, Voltage tolerance: ±1.0%, Line regulation: ±0.5%, Load regulation: ±1.0%, Setup/rise/hold up time at : 2500/60/10 ms @ 115.0 VAC; 1200/60/16 ms @ 230.0 VAC
- Input: Voltage range: 90.0 - 264.0 VAC; 127.0 - 370.0 VDC [DC input possible by connecting AC/L(+), AC/N(-)], Frequency range: 47 - 63 Hz, Efficiency (typical): 89%, AC current (typical): 2.25 A @ 115.0 VAC; 1.3 A @ 230.0 VAC, Inrush current (typical): 20.0 A @ 115.0 VAC; 35.0 A @ 230.0 VAC, Leakage current: <1.0 mA @ 240.0 VAC
- Protection: Overload: 105 - 130% rated output power; protection type: constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed, Over-voltage: 56.0 - 65.0 V; protection type: shut down output voltage, re-power on to recover, Over-temperature; protection type: shut down output voltage, re-power on to recover
- Safety: Standards: UL 508, TÜV EN 62368-1, EAC TP TC 004, EN 60204-1, Withstand voltage: input-output: 3K VAC; input-FG: 2K VAC; output-FG: 0.5K VAC, Isolation resistance: input-output, input-FG, output-FG: > 100M Ohms / 500 VDC / 25? (77°F) / 70% RH, EMC emission: compliant with EN 55032 (CISPR 32), EN 61204-3 Class B, EN 61000-3-2,-3, EAC TP TC 020, EMC immunity: compliant with EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN 55024, EN 61000-6-2 (EN 50082-2), EN 61204-3, heavy industry level, criteria A, EAC TP TC 0200
- Dimensions: 113 x 40 x 125 mm (4.45 x 1.57 x 4.92 in.)
- Weight: 600 g (21.2 oz.)
- Housing: metal
- DIN rail mounting: TS 35/7.5 or TS 35/15 rail
- Vibration: mounting compliant with IEC 60068-2-6
- Operation temperature: -20 - 70°C (-4 - 158°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 - 85°C (-40 - 185°F)
- Operation humidity (noncondensing): 20 - 90% RH
- Storage humidity (noncondensing): 10 - 90% RH
- Industrial DIN-Rail Mount Power Supply Unit - 120 W
- DIN-rail mount bracket
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Dimensions: 113 (L) x 40 (W) x 125 (H) [mm]