This 48 + 4 Layer 2 Gigabit Switch is a high-performance SNMP-managed device that provides users with 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and 4 additional Gigabit SFP ports. The Web/SNMP management provides remote control capability for flexible network management and monitoring options. Whether managed through an "in-band" SNMP management station or an Internet Web browser, the Intellinet Gigabit switch (561334) facilitates network administration and problem diagnosis.
The Intellinet 48-Port Web-Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch is easy to use and manage, designed to increase business productivity by reliably supporting business applications. It features a Web-based GUI and supports SNMP, RMON and Telnet. The impressive list of features includes, but is not limited to, ACL management, sophisticated QoS-related settings, port mirroring, integrated IP-connectivity tools, logging, MAC filtering, RADIUS authentication, Port aggregation and detailed port rate configuration options.
Equipped with 48 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. in addition, four small, form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports, but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 104 Gbps.
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet 48-Port Managed Gigabit Switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet 48-Port Web-Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch you, will enjoy maximum network performance. But when things slow down, it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
- 48 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Four small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- SNMP Management and Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- SNMP V1, V2C, V3 with RMON groups 1, 2, 3 & 9
- IPv4/v6 dual protocol
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- Provides IEEE 802.1x port-based security
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- Supports bandwidth control per port
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: port-based and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Supports 8k MAC address entries
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- Configuration via Web browser, Telnet or SSH
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- LEDs for power, link/activity, connection speed
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation