The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 RJ45 Gigabit Uplink Ports passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, the switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at:
This high-powered switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 32 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported. Thanks to its built-in short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection functions, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (e.g., legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Equipped with eight auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two RJ45 uplink ports, Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 RJ45 Gigabit Uplink Ports offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 120 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 15 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 32 watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 32 watts per port*
- Manual PoE extend mode (reduces network speed and extends PoE support to 250 m)
- Manual VLAN mode (allows ports 1 through 8 to be isolated from each other)
- PoE power budget of 120 watts
- Two RJ45 Gigabit uplink ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries, Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
- Cooling fan for ventilation
- Three-year warranty