CAB-QSFP/QSFP-P0.5M direct attach copper cable assembly (also known as DAC) is suitable for very short distances and offers a highly cost-effective way to establish a 40 Gigabit link connectivity between devices using QSFP ports. The QSFP+ DAC cable is designed for 40Gb/s high-speed interconnecting networking applications such as high-performance computing (HPC), enterprise networking including top-of-rack switching and network storage markets.
CAB-QSFP/QSFP-P0.5M 40GB QSFP+DAC cable fully complies with QSFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards SFF-8436 and IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-CR4. It is developed specifically as a cost-effective and lower-power alternative to QSFP+ optical transceivers and QSFP+ active optical fiber (QSFP+ AOC).
- Lower cost than QSFP+ optical transceiver and active optical cable (AOC)
- Maximum aggregate data rate: 40 Gb/s (4 x 10Gb/s)
- 40GB QSFP+DAC cable
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-CR4 standard
- Compliant with QSFP+ MSA SFF-8436
- Compliant with Infiniband QDR/DDR data rates
- Maximum 1.5W operation power
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 70°C
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-Free