L-com HG2411UDT-PRO 2.4 GHz 11 dBi Omnidirectional Antenna - 8 Degree Down-Tilt - N-Female Connector
- The HyperGain® HG2411UDT-PRO is a Profession Grade Omni-Directional Down-Tilt antenna that can be used for Commercial installations. The antenna features high gain and superior VSWR. The unit is optimized for the 2.4GHz ISM band. The pattern is electrically tilted downward to improve coverage from higher mounting elevations in difficult sites such as apartment complexes and similar installations.
- The HG2411UDT-PRO antenna is specifically designed from commercial applications. Electrical down tilting assures excellent coverage from higher mounting elevations to extend coverage over a larger area. It is ideally suited for close-in systems, typically found in apartment complex installations, neighborhood networks, industrial complexes, mobile home parks, marinas, truck stops and shopping centers.
- Because of the unique design of the HyperGain® HG2411UDT-PRO, nulls are eliminated in many cases, and the antenna can be used with many and varied wireless systems. The mounting hardware is industrial grade and protected from the elements. The fiberglass radome provides weatherproof protection of the antenna elements and electronics. The antenna base is stainless steel, providing strength and resistance to the environment. The radiating elements of the HG2411U-PRO utilize an air dielectric for lowest loss and superior radiating efficiency. The design is factory tuned for superior performance.
- Electrical Down Tilting Pattern for Excellent Coverage
- Commercial Grade Radiating Elements
- Integral N-Female connector
- Durable UV-stable fiberglass radome
- Includes heavy duty pole mounting brackets
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- ISP Base Stations
- IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- Public Wireless Hotspot/WiFi Access Points
- Multipoint and Mesh Applications