The HyperLink HG2412UP-NF MINI PRO is and economical yet high performance omnidirectional Wi-Fi antenna designed for the 2.4GHz ISM band. This compact and lightweight antenna is ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LANs, Bluetooth, public wireless hotspot application and other multipoint applications where wide coverage is desired.
- Versatile and Economical
This antenna features an integral N-Female bulkhead type connector that mounts through the wall of an equipment enclosure. Included with the HG2412UP-NF is a mast mounting kit consisting of an extruded aluminum bracket and a pair of U-bolts which allows installation on masts up to 2.0" in diameter. To ease installation, the bracket can be installed first without the antenna. The antenna can then be mounted after the bracket is installed.
- All Weather Operation
Constructed for all weather operation, the HG2412UP-NF features collinear brass elements inside a durable UV-stable white fiberglass radome with a sealed end cap. Drain holes at the base help prevent condensation build-up inside the antenna.
- Durable UV-stable fiberglass radome for all weather operation
- Sealed end cap and drain hole at the base for all weather operation
- Integral N-Female connector
- Antenna mounts included
- 2.4 GHz Indoor/Outdoor Wireless LAN systems
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n applications
- WiFi and 2.4 GHz wireless video systems
- Bluetooth® & Public Wireless Hotspot