The HyperLink HG2424EG High-Performance Reflector Grid Wi-Fi Antenna provides 24 dBi gain with an 8 degree beam-width for long-range directional applications. Applications include point to point systems, point to multi-point and wireless bridges in the 2.4GHz ISM band as well as IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN systems. It can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
This 24dB grid antenna's construction features a die cast aluminum reflector grid for good strength and ease of installation. This antenna's 2-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble and significantly reduces shipping costs. The grid surface is UV powder coated for durability and aesthetics. The open-frame grid design minimizes wind loading.
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- UV stable light gray powder coat finish
- 8° beam-width & 12 inch coax lead
- Easy to assemble
- All weather operation
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Applications
- WiFi Systems & Long-range Directional Applications
- Point to Point Systems & Point to Multi-point Systems
- Wireless Bridges, Backhaul Applications & Wireless Video Systems