- The HyperLink HG5822EG High-Performance Reflector Grid Wi-Fi Antenna is ideal for long-range highly directional 5.8 GHz 802.11a/n applications. These antennas are ideal for point to point systems, point to multi-point and wireless bridges. Its compact design makes it nearly invisible in most installations, and it can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
- The antennas' construction features a die cast aluminum reflector grid for superior strength and light weight. The 2-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble and significantly reduces shipping costs. The grid surface is UV powder coated for durability and aesthetics. The open-frame grid design minimizes wind loading.
- This antenna is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. They can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 60°.
- Superior Performance
- UV Stable Light Gray Powder Coat Finish
- All Weather Operation
- Light weight cast aluminum construction
- Two piece design
- 5.8 GHz 802.11a/n Wireless LAN Systems
- 5.8 GHz UNII and ISM Applications
- Long-Range Directional Applications
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point Systems
- Wireless Bridges and Backhaul Applications