The HyperGain Model HGV-2404U is and economical yet high performance omnidirectional Wi-Fi antenna designed for the 2.4GHz ISM band. These compact and lightweight antennas are ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LANs, Bluetooth, public wireless hotspot application and other multipoint applications where wide coverage is desired.
This antenna features an integral N-Female bulkhead type connector that mounts through the wall of an equipment enclosure. Included with the HGV-2404U is a mast mounting kit. Consisting of a heavy-duty steel bracket and a pair of U-bolts, this kit allows installation on masts up to 2.0" in diameter.
Constructed for all weather operation, the HGV-2404U features sealed collinear brass elements inside a durable UV-stable machine gray fiberglass radome. A vented end cap and drain holes in the base help prevent moisture build-up inside the antenna. These features allow the HGV-2404U to be mounted in up or down positions.
- Economical, compact, lightweight design
- Durable UV-stable fiberglass radome
- Compact, lightweight design Vented end cap and drain holes in base
- Integral N-Female connector
- Can be installed in up or down positions & includes mast mounting kit
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth® & Public Wireless Hotspot
- WiFi, Wireless Video Systems, Multipoint Applications