- This kit provides a versatile set of tools to terminate connectors on most common RG style coaxial cables.
- The kit includes a full cycle ratchet crimp handle with five interchangeable dies covering all the most commonly used crimp sizes for both center contacts and connector ferrules.
- In addition a cable cutter and a rotary cable stripper are included to provide all the tools needed to successfully terminate a coaxial connector.
- All housed in a rugged high impact case to protect and organize your tools
- Kit of tools needed to attach connectors to coaxial cable
- Wide range of interchangeable dies for all common RG style cables
- Housed in a rugged high impact case to protect and organize your tools
- Full cycle ratchet reduces fatigue
- Common crimp sizes for both center contact and connector ferrule
- Coaxial cable assembly
- Coax installation
- Coaxial cable repair