The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
- Mounting Rails
The aluminum mounting rails installed within the NB141207-000D provides provisions to mount DIN3 Rails for installing a number of off-the-shelf DIN Modules and systems. The HGX-PMT13 Mounting package allows the populated enclosure to be mounted on poles, securely, in and around your site. The flexibility of DIN rail mounting system and the large selection of modules available, offers any number of application solutions indoors and out, even in harsh environments. The NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 provides a sealed environment to safely house the control, routing and power systems being designed with the DIN Modules.
The DIN Rails can be adapted to hold other systems and components to accommodate their placement in the enclosure. The enclosure features holes for two N-Bulkhead connectors or Lightning Protectors, a grounding lug, and a cable conduit connector to accept power or system feeds into the enclosure.
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Fully gasketed raised lid & integral mounting flange
- Installed Mounting Rails for use with DIN3 Rails
- DIN Rail mountable Modular Systems
- Indoor and outdoor installations and Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage